princessbuttercup94

Monday, January 15, 2007

For once...silence

Hey

I can't believe it... for once it is quite in my house besides bed time. There is this little girl who is living with us named cassy and we finally got her into preschool at Baca last Monday. You have no idea how much quieter it is with out on extra person well two because my dad is gone today to. I can hear my self think. See if you ever called my and all of the kids were here like on a weekend you will hear them running around and making a lot of noise. I love 'em any way.
Well I'm going to go and enjoy this time.

~Gen~

3 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Grace & Co said…

    Did you enjoy your quiet time? :-)

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Haley Rachelle said…

    Congradulations on getting some quiet time. My babies are asleep and so is Chris so I am enjoying some quiet time myself. It is so nice. =)

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger princessbuttercup94 said…

    I'm starting to enjoy every quite time I get. I've been locking my self in my room more and more.

    ~Gen~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home