princessbuttercup94

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Alea





Yesterday our computer crased so I wasn't able to post so here it is.Sorry it's late!!!!















This is Alea she is soooo cute. I love to hold her! I get her to sleep a lot... not lately. Even if I can’t get her to sleep I still love to hold her.

Isn’t she just so cute? She is only 5 months old. It’s one of the best ages because she has no WORRIES. There isn’t a care in her life. As you can see. Which means that she is always laugh and smiling.


When ever me and my mom are sad we always watch her for awhile and then were all happy to. Who ever said that smiles are contagious… well I guess it’s true!





















1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Momma Tammi said…

    Alea is starting to look like her big brother Isaac. She is precious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home