princessbuttercup94

Monday, November 13, 2006

Home Sweet Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home again finally. Not saying I didn't like it in Texas I loved it in Texas visiting with my friends and family. My favorite time was going to Sis. Sue's shop... or was it happy hour at Sonic...hum? I'll have to think about that.Just kidding her shop was way better. Her shop was wonderful it had all kinds of cool Christmas decorations. There was presents and Christmas trees in the window. It had every thing you would imagine.

My dad did a very good job preaching. Even though there wasn't a whole lot of people. It was still very reviving. Anyone who was there would agree. I got to meet a 94 year old man that knew and I think use to travel with Bro. A.J. Tomlinson. I hope I spelled that right please forgive me if I didn't. Any way he was a very nice man. He can play the guitar and sing. We got a double blessing that night.


I got to see somebody that I haven't since Colorado and Arizona and New Mexico that year or two. Do you know how much some one changes in two, or three years, amazing!
I feel like so much happened and that I'm forgetting important things that happened. I know it was only like three days but still.
Well I better go.

~Gen~

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger goodysgirlforever said…

    Hey Gen, It's me, Becky Goodman! I'm bloggin'now too, so keep in touch. I love you Sweetie!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Momma Tammi said…

    Hey Girly, what wonderful plans do you guys have for Thanksgiving? We miss you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home