princessbuttercup94

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here's my brother for ya

Hey every one today was so hectic I’ve done about ten lessons in school today and then it was fun time. My brother Malachi has kept my sane today. I’ve laugh till me stomach and my sides hurt. I wish I could explain how much joy Malachi has brought in my life since he's been born. I'm so use to having little sisters that he has brought new surprises every single day. He's the only one who has been attracted to some thing he's had since he was a baby. He's the one who resoles with me who I can think could do some damage if you let him. He talks about bad angles because he don't know the bad angels are demands. The two most funniest thing is that one when he's upset or he gets into trouble he wants to be prayed with and two he loves my grandpa but he has thing that are kinda like mood swings where one day he loves my grandpa and he want to talk to him and then the next day my grandpa calls and wants to talk to my brother and my mom hands the phone to him and he throws it across the room me and my mom crack up. He a trip and some times he drives me up the wall. Well I hope I can handle it. I guess I've delt with it for this long I'll be able to deal with it for a little while longer. Well I better get some rest. Big day tomorrow. Putting up the tree. Big fun big, big fun.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Grace & Co said…

    Your brother is such a cutie! He doesn't talk to me much, but he smiles the biggest smile whenever I see him! I love that kid!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger goodysgirlforever said…

    Mal sounds alot like your daddy. Crazy and unpredictable, but so stinkin' cute. Hee Hee

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger DW said…

    Hey Gen
    I Love you and I AM SO GLAD WE ARE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW AT CHRISTMAS..
    lOVE YA
    YOUR FAV. AUNT

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger DW said…

    Hey Gen
    I Love you and I AM SO GLAD WE ARE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW AT CHRISTMAS..
    lOVE YA
    YOUR FAV. AUNT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home