princessbuttercup94

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

TEXAS, here I come!!!!!!

I have to tell you that I'm not gong to be able to post for like 3 or 4 days because I'M GOING TO TEXAS today. My dad is going to be the evangelist in Andrews, Texas. My Uncle is the pastor up there. I've never been there so I'm extaly excited. I've been almost any you could emagine execpt for Texas and a few other places.

The sad part about it is that Morgan and Bethany my sisters get a vacation for a little while, and because I’m home schooled I had to cram a weeks worth of school in two days. How sad is that? Oh well...it's the price I pay for being a middle schooler, I guess.

Before I go cause soon well be hitting the road I would like to invite ever one to the revival.If you can't go just pray for us. Talk to you'll later.

~Princess~

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home